At the Crown, the safety of our family of team members and guests has always been our greatest priority. During these challenging times, it has become our responsibility more than ever to provide a clean, safe dining environment for our patrons and staff, whether that be through takeout and curbside pickup, or now, outdoor dining.
We are currently following the guidelines of the Manchester Health Department, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the State of New Hampshire as our state works to safely reopen. We have always and will continue to go above and beyond to ensure our restaurant is as safe as possible.
As we keep a watchful eye on the slow opening of the economy, we are continually expanding our protocols, with additional emphasis on caution and proactive mindfulness. We are working tirelessly to provide our employees and guests as much peace of mind as possible.
We ask that our guests (family) follow the universal guidelines, as well. Together we can do our parts until we can get rid of this terrible virus and resume some sort of normality.
- Please practice social distancing with our employees and other guests.
- Please enter and leave the building with a face covering.
- Please let us know if you need to use the restroom.
- Please make use of the hand sanitizing stations.
Our staff has been trained to practice proper safety protocols, and we are working diligently to ensure they are continually updated and educated on preventive measures provided by the Manchester Health Department and the CDC.
- We monitor every employee prior to their reporting to work. All management has tested negative.
- The building gets deep cleaned every day prior to service.
- High traffic areas are continually disinfected on a strict schedule.
- Our dining room and protocols have been approved by the Manchester Health Department.
We are so blessed to be a part of this community. Over the last two months, we have learned to adapt how we do business on a daily basis so that we can persevere for and with you all. We are so grateful for the outpouring of support we have received from our dear guests. Not a day goes by without many, many people reaching out to us to simply check in to see how we are managing. We are very lucky and very thankful!